Thursday, April 16, 2009

Keep on Flyin'

I think the truck is well on its way to the rally. At least I have not heard anything, and no news is good news right? Well kind of...

Everyone's flights have been delayed. I have been on the ground in Minneapolis for 4-5 hours. I am sitting in a plane right now working on my wireless card. We have tried to take off twice and failed both times. Mechanical issues with the plane is what we are told.

Most people just got off the plane the last time we got back to the gate, but I am stickin it out. There are 3 mechanics working on the plane right now. I think we are going to get some more fuel and give it another try.

My crew and father got delayed in Detroit for almost 2 hours. I have not heard from them in a while so I assume they are in the air.

Wish us luck!!!!

We are pushing back right now!!!

T